Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Self Mailer for JavaVino


For those who are not familiar with the term self mailer, a self mailer is sent in the mail but is designed so that it does not need an envelope. Self mailers may promote a specific event or advertise for their company in general.

I decided to promote a wine tasting event for JavaVino. The piece is an even square in the middle and the flaps fold so that they lock in place. I wanted to keep the same elements in this piece that I used in the stationary. Simple and Elegant. To ensure that people attend and arrive on time, I thought it would be a great idea to include a coupon that would give away a free dessert between 8pm and 9pm since the event starts at 8pm. I also included the red wine list along with the white wine list that would be included in the wine tasting event.

No comments:

Post a Comment